Friday, July 2, 2010

Nice Weather We're Having, eh?

This morning I thought I was going to go to a spin class and then follow it up with a couple miles on a treadmill for a brick workout, after reestablishing my community center membership. However, I looked at the schedule wrong. When I double checked last night before I went to bed to make sure the time was 8:15 a.m. and not 8:30, I saw there was no such class on Friday. Thursday there is. Dang it.

So I slept in and when I finally felt like dragging myself out of bed, went for a nice 3 mile run. My pace started out pretty slow, but after a mile I felt warmed up. It ended up being 3 miles in 28:05. So a 9:22 pace.

It was such a nice morning! I was in a t-shirt and didn't get hot. There was a cool breeze and no humidity! I really hope for the same weather next weekend during the Caesar Creek Du.

No comments: