Monday, September 6, 2010

Posts!

Woah - it's been too long! I need to get back to posting on this thing. Perhaps with a different outlook also. I've tried to make this blog interesting through sharing my running and racing adventures. But the truth is the daily running stuff just isn't all that exciting. So I think I'm going to try to dive in a little deeper and see what else I'm thinking around the subject of running.

For now, I have a slight cold. The 10 mile run that was supposed to happen this weekend got cut short to about 8 and it was slow and very painful. I felt like I could have laid down at any time and just fallen asleep. We'll do 10 next week. There are 7 more weeks until the half marathon - woohoo!

That's it for now. The Powder Keg 5K race report is in the works!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cricket...cricket...