Sunday, June 8, 2008

If a Tree Falls in the Forest, Does Steph Hear It?

Yes, if she's out for a run in that forest.

Saturday a.m. was my "long" run – I'm starting at 1 hour since it's been quite awhile since I've ran over 6 miles. It was raining and cool, much better than Thursday's run. Exciting events worth mentioning: I saw another deer and heard a tree fall. The tree was loud – sounded like gun shot, and I wasn't sure what it was at first. It sounded like it was on the other side of the river. Today Greg and I went for a bike ride and there was a fallen tree across the trail. Seemed too far away for what I heard though. After our bike ride we had breakfast at Paxton's. It was very nice and relaxing.

6/2 - 6/8
Monday off
Tuesday 30 min run
Wednesday biked 30 min inside during a big storm
Thursday 45 min shuffle-run due to heat
Friday off
Saturday 1 hour run in the rain
Sunday biked 45 min- 13 miles- anywhere from 14 - 18 mph

No comments: