Thursday, September 4, 2008

Speedy on the Trail

It's been warmer and humid outside again. I'm reminded of that as I sit in my studio drinking hot coffee and am getting a bit warm! Time to use my remote for my a/c unit and bump that air up (er... down I guess)! I'd hate to have to walk the 3 steps to the actual unit and adjust it the old fashioned way.

Last night after work I went to the shady bike trail to run. I warmed up, then did 1/4 mile repeats - 5 of them. Tried to stay at the same pace for each one, and I did. The last one was definitely hard, and the jog back to the studio felt heavy, but overall it was a great workout in the shade.







I need to do more Speedy Gonzales workouts to get faster. I am not speedy. I am Slowpoke Rodriguez.












At SFT we DDR'd... so more fun exercise!

Bob Roncker's bought out or is now in place of the Runner's Depot in Loveland. It doesn't surprise me - the Depot wasn't much of a shop. I've never been in a running store without seeing tons of runners in it, either getting ready to run together or just having come back from a run...except for this one. I'll have to see if they do any group runs from the store - would be nice and convenient since I'm a half mile away. And I also need to check out the newly expanded Cycle Sport. See if they have anything fun going on this winter.

Wow this post is full of links!

No comments: