Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Summer Heat

It's been awhile.

Not much new on the running front except I am finally up to running more during the week. Last week I ran every other day successfully and this week is heading the same direction.

Tonight I'm going to run a free 5K from Bob Roncker's Running Spot store on the trail. Each Wednesday at 6:30 they hold a free, out-and-back 5K and you get your time. I think it will be fun to run with a bunch of people rather than solo, though I will probably only be running with them for like 2 minutes if that. I'm guessing these are going to be speedsters. Oh well, I'll see them again after they've turned around and are heading back... maybe suck some motivation from them then.

It's hot out, so I'm going to take my security water bottle. I ran yesterday after work and it was equally as hot. At least this run will be in the shade – that makes all the difference.

No comments: