It's been awhile and I'm overdue with events and pictures to post, but it will all be coming soon. Right now, I'm a bit overwhelmed with catching up my work, so I will have to post a more exciting post with pictures (in color!) later. But here's a summary of what's been going on...
- Greg and I went to England over Christmas to visit our friends Pat and Jamie (their blog at right). Had a blast. Pictures soon. Sheep really do say Baa. Just like that. Baa.
- Greg bought a new old car...just like his other old car, only older by few years...but nicer. Make sense? And he has traded his first old car with the neighbor after he bought the new old car, so now we currently have 5 cars. Planning to sell it though- just an overlap.
- We've been sick. A lot. Trading off times of being sick, but not like sicknesses. At any rate, Greg gets sick days and I don't. So the deal is if he gets me sick, he has to do the work at Stephanie Smith Creative while I lay in bed. haha.
- Flying Pig Half Marathon training is UNDER WAY! (link at right - Erin and Steph train for half a piggy) Wish us luck and motivation! This year I want to do it an enjoy it!
- My only new year resolution (though I should probably have about 50) is to train Dexter. Professionally. We're going to enroll in some classes together and I'm going to make him a good boogle.
So, that's it in a nutshell. Here's to a happy healthy fun new year!