Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Winter "Storm"

We got some inches, which constitutes a WINTER STORM!!! Take cover!!!






































I hope that it gets packed down enough on the trail to do a run on the bike trail. Right now it is a little deep. They certainly don't clear it, so it will be a slippery mess for a while. But if it's just snow, that's the best.

It could be a few days before I can run outside again. I'm not the most sure-footed and don't find slipping around while running too enjoyable. The trail will probably be my best bet. I did get a 3 mile run in yesterday before the white death came. It was cold, only 23ยบ, but I wasn't really chilled until I got back.

More pictures of the river. I took these after I left the studio today.



2 comments:

jamie said...

Woohoo! It's about time we had some real snow!! You know why we got it don't you? Pat's out of town. Enjoy the white death!

Butch said...

Nice pictures. How much snow did you get overnight. There are over 500 businesses and schools closed here and they are running ALL 500 on the bottom of the TV screen. Very annouying. I saw Buffalo, NY had 3 to 4 inches and the schools were open but NY, NY had wet sidewalks with slush in the streets and their schools were closed. Have you thought about putting your company on TV that way. Free advertising. You could even have them list you as being open instead of closed. Fool everyone.

Do you know what The IRS stands for? THEIRS. As you can guess, I'm doing our taxes.