Thursday, August 20, 2009

I'm Registered!

It's official...

Dear Stephanie,

Congratulations! You are now registered for Nationwide Better Health Columbus Marathon, 1/2 Marathon, Corporate Wellness 5K & Youth Red Nose Run. Please check the event's official website for updates: http://www.columbusmarathon.com

The event name sure is a mouthful. It's like how our stadiums can't be called by a relavant, geographically descriptive name like "Riverfront" anymore, but instead must have a big corporate name preceding it. And I'm not really registered for all of those events... just the marathon. Haha. If we were in corporate-land, and it sounds like we are, we'd be referring to this as NBHCM-HM-CW5K-YRNR. Or maybe just CM...

CP1 (that's corporate person 1)>> Are you ready for CM this weekend?

CP2>> Yep! I got my gels, G2 and BG all packed! Can't wait!

CP1>> Sounds good. Let's touch base after the race and discuss your core competencies.

CP2>> Sure thing, I'm certain I'll have some great key learnings from this to share with the pricks team.


And so continues the adventure!

1 comment:

Butch said...

I like CM. Simple and to the point.