Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Another Deuce

Actually, deuce point 3. Today was gorgeous. Something like 63º and sunny by the end of the day. I went out for a leisurely 2 miles, but the loop I did was 2.3... inching up there! It felt great!

I paid my dues at the community center and found out that it is completely closed from April 4 - April 18. It is under construction, and this is one of the reasons the rate is so good right now. That is two weeks of no pool access, which I'm afraid will be a set back in my getting to be able to swim straight for 700 + meters for my loose plans to soon do a triathlon. And it also means no spinning. But since the weather may hopefully be nicer by then, I should get out on my bike for some miles on the trail anyway.

That is all. Boring update, but I'm so happy to have ran in nice weather with no pain the farthest distance I've gone yet out of this recovery!

No comments: