Thursday, June 24, 2010

My Calves Have Rocks in Them

I was wondering what part of my legs would be sore from the stair workout Tuesday. Um, it's my calves, and it's ridiculous. I am having a hard time walking and going down stairs involves a funny side-stepping quick hop down to each step.

Christen and I walked to lunch today, which I'm sure helped the soreness. They felt good by the time we got there. It is .8 of a mile to walk to El Picante. We are devising a way to make it an even mile. This may be accomplished by walking in the opposite direction down the side street our office butts up to and then heading there down another side street...or we could do a bunch of laps around the building to get those two tenths in. Tee-hee.

I will be using the evil foam roller tonight. Yay.

No comments: