Thursday, January 28, 2010

Spinning While Sore

Monday's elliptical workout took more out of my legs than I thought it would. After Tuesday night's weights class that made me super tired, I was worried about spinning for Wednesday morning.

I overslept... but not by too much to still rush to the class and get a bike with pedals that would work for my shoes.

The music was odd this time - we did mostly flat sprints, which I was thankful for because I don't think I could have stood up for long periods of time like we had to do in the last class. The Devil Went Down to Georgia was in the mix...very odd. I must say that the fast fiddle parts were fun to try to match my cadence to, but my legs felt like they were going to fall off.

So far this week has been very good cardio and rehab exercise-wise.
Monday - 50 minutes on the elliptical.
Tuesday - weights.
Wednesday - 60 minute spinning.
I am taking Thursday off and plan to have another awesome elliptical session on Friday with music! I will be very very happy to complete a consistent week.

1 comment:

Casey said...

Keep up the good work, Steph!