Wednesday, December 30, 2009

December Challenge: Days 29 - 30

Looks like this challenge will spill nicely into the new year. I think I'll have to come up with some different parameters/rules for what I'll be doing in the new year. I can't believe how busy this week has been, especially considering how I was trying to lay low.

I bought some sushi from Kroger's sushi bar. Seems kind of odd, but it was really really good! I don't know sushi well, but it was tasty enough for me. I don't care very much for raw fish and supposedly I'm allergic to shellfish, so this one is veggie: carrots, cucumber and avocado and there were sesame seeds inbedded with the rice. Delicious!


3 comments:

Butch said...

Okay, what was the fish (sushi)?

Steph said...

No fish, as I wrote in the post... this one was all veggies.

Butch said...

My bad.

Yes I did see where you wrote about the allergy thing. Shell fish and fish are two different things that come from the waters of the world so I thought you had something with salmon or the like.

What I was wrong about was using the term sushi too loosely. I did the dictionary thing and found sushi doesn't mean fish as much as it means a style of serving of food. Manki-sushi for example is what you had with a fish product placed on top.

Like I said, my bad. I learned something.

Sorry for the confusion.