Monday, April 26, 2010

It's Official...

My new business partner gave her two weeks at her current job today...
so her official last day is May 7th!!!!! Yay Christen!!!!!!


After 2 years and 8 months, Stephanie Smith Creative will become Fill Creative, keeping the same clients and working to gain more, with Christen and I as partners. It's going to be great. As this has been in development I couldn't really write too much about it. So more details later, but I'm just so happy that it is at long last happening! It's going to be so much fun. I feel relieved, happy and very excited about the adventures ahead!

3 comments:

Butch said...

Best of luck to you and Christen. Looking forward to meeting your new partner. From what you have said it sounds like you have a lot in common which should make it work.

Christen said...

I'm excited too! I can't wait.

Mom said...

Welcome Christen! I'm sure you two will be a good team.