Friday, April 30, 2010

Long Week

So the countdown is on until the switch from SSC to Fill Creative! And man, it can not come soon enough. I think I have the same kind of fever you get when you're about to go on vacation. Suddenly, all you want to do is go on vacation - screw all the work! This week has been rough. Everything just seems to have been flying at me all at once. But I have still managed to get all of my planned workouts in, so I'm happy about meeting that part of my recent "goals". Today I am not sure if I'll have time to sneak a run in before heading down to Covington to meet up with Greg and his work friend (who goes by "Dude"). But here's hoping!

I am working at Lux today so I went over to the lovely cafeteria to purchase the worst veggie sandwich I've ever had. But at least I got to walk outside. It is really windy out - so a run would be pretty fun! A bike ride, however, would not.

So last night I was overwhelmed with work, but Christen was able to help which saved me 4 hours that I didn't have! I emailed her some files and she did it and emailed it all back - beautiful.  Recently when I've been talking to people here at Lux, I start to tell them how things are changing soon and I'm getting a partner. I get giddy talking about it! So far everyone has been very receptive and excited about it. I still need to figure out exactly how to let them all know...maybe some kind of letter? It's got to be quick and simple.

You know what else is on my mind? Weeds!! They are out of control at the house and I think when I was working in the wee hours of the morning last night I heard one trying to get into the house. Maybe I'll get to that this weekend a little bit too - once the ground is nice and soft from the rain. The battle is on weeds. You're gonna lose.

Oh boy, my belly is not liking the sandwich as much as I didn't like it. Trying to dilute it with some water...

1 comment:

Butch said...

Three things. First, how are the push-ups going, still on track? Secondly, weed-n-feed, they have pet friendly, is much easier. Three, is this a team effort for getting to the weeds or a one person show?